ETS Distinguished Service Award
The IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) Distinguished Service Award is sponsored by the ETS Steering Committee to honor individuals who have made long-lasting and distinguished services and contributions to the ETS.
The ETS has been established as Europe’s premier forum, and one of the main international forums that brings together the academic and industrial test communities to present and discuss scientific results, emerging ideas, applications, hot topics and new trends in the area of electronic-based circuits and system testing, reliability, security and validation. ETS is the cornerstone event of the European Test Week, which also includes the Test Spring School (TTS) and Fringe Workshops.
The award recognizes the long-lasting and impactful service of an individual over a period of time, based on the level and number of contributions, leadership, excellence, dedication, and tenure of service, provided towards the founding/establishment/sustainable success of ETS.
A nominator should be actively involved in ETS community (e.g, in the organization, technical program, and/or attendance). A nomination should include the following:
- Name, affiliation, and contact information of nominator and nominated individual
- An advocacy statement by the nominator (no more than 500 words). In particular, the following should be discussed:
- The award criterion, as described above, should be explicitly addressed
- The top 3 reasons for which the nominee should receive this award
- Any other information, regarding the nominee, related to the nature of the award can be highlighted.
Nominations should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 24 January, 2020.
Award Announcement & Ceremony
The selected award recipient will be informed via email by 21 February, 2020. The award ceremony will take place during the opening session of ETS 2020, on 26 May, 2020 at Tallinn, Estonia.
See also the special 25th anniversary edition's award: Highlights of ETS