Guidelines for Authors
A panel proposal should address a test-related hot topic that is of substantial interest to the majority of ETS attendees, because it is controversial or increasing in importance. The proposal should include a panel title, introduction, the name of the organizer, a proposed moderator, and proposed panelists, along with contact information for all. Proposals must be complete. If necessary, the panel chairs can provide feedback before the submission deadline to incomplete proposals.
By means of submission, panel organizers, moderators and panelists agree to register for and participate in ETS'20, in case the submission is accepted.
- Submission deadline: January 24, 2020
- Notification of panel acceptance: February 13, 2020
- (Optional) Full paper submission for review: February 28, 2020
- (Optional) Camera-ready manuscript: April 1, 2020
Proposal abstracts submission should be made electronically as a single PDF file here.
Upon acceptance, the organizer(s) will take care of preparing and submitting a one page abstract to be included in the formal proceedings covering the panel topic, coauthored by the organizer(s), the moderator, and all panelists.
For more information, please contact the Panels Chairs:
- Paolo Bernardi, POLITO (IT), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teresa McLaurin, ARM (US), email@example.com