Case Studies, Early Innovations and Hot Topics
Guidelines for Authors
Within the scientific program ETS will host a forum for intensive interaction and lively discussions. While not restricted the following exemplary types of submissions are expected for this special track:
- Case Studies
Practical results, experiences, and challenges in testing from an application point of view
- Early Innovations
New directions, approaches, methodologies, and algorithms supposed to improve testing or change paradigms that need further discussion before turning in mature research results
- Hot Topics
Hot topics benefitting from discussions and preliminary work with some early results
There are two waves of submissions:
- First wave
Papers of 4-6 pages undergo a review process by the program committee of ETS providing feedback. These submissions may be accepted for an oral presentation or a poster presentation and be included in the Informal Digest of the European Test Week.
- Second wave
Extended abstracts of 1-4 pages undergo a light review by the Informal Contributions Chairs of ETS. These submissions may be accepted for a poster presentation and be included in the Informal Digest of the European Test Week.
- First wave
- Extended abstract with 4-6 pages
- Upon acceptance an oral presentation or a poster
- Contributions registration deadline: December 9, 2019
- PDF submission deadline: December 16, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: February 13, 2020
- Second wave
- Extended abstract with 1-4 pages
- Upon acceptance presented as a poster
- Submission deadline: March 16, 2020 (Extended!)
- Notification of acceptance: March 25, 2020 (Extended!)
- Camera-ready PDF: April 15, 2020 (Extended!)
Submissions should use the IEEE conference paper style.
By submitting a contribution, the authors agree to register and present at ETS'20 in case of acceptance.
All submissions should be made electronically as a single PDF file here.
Accepted contributions become part of the Informal Digest of the European Test Week 2020. The informal contributions WILL NOT be sent for indexing by IEEE Xplore. Instead, the Informal Digest will be made available to all ETS attendees in electronic format. Moreover, there will be an optional Open Access publication in the Informal Digest of the European Test Week 2020. Thus, a later, more complete publication of the work in another conference or journal will still be possible.
For more information contact the Informal Contributions Chairs:
- Stephan Eggersglüß, Mentor Graphics (DE), Stephan_Eggersgluess@mentor.com
- René Krenz-Baath, Uni. Of Applied Science, Hamm-Lippstadt (DE), Rene.Krenz-Baath@hshl.de
- Mihalis Psarakis (GR), University of Piraeus (GR), email@example.com