Call for Papers
The IEEE European Test Symposium (ETS) is Europe's premier forum dedicated to presenting and discussing scientific results, emerging ideas, applications, hot topics and new trends in the area of electronic-based circuits and system testing, reliability, security and validation. In 2020, ETS will take place in the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel in Tallinn. The city is known for the picturesque Old Town with its medieval architecture. It is organized by the Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech), which co-sponsors the event jointly with the IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA). In addition to scientific paper submissions, ETS offers a track for informal contributions dedicated to early hot ideas and relevant case studies as well as a PhD forum. A Test Spring School and Fringe Workshops will be organized in conjunction with ETS'20.
This year we will celebrate the 25th edition of ETS!
You are invited to participate and submit your contributions to ETS'20. The areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
ETS'20 will produce Formal Proceedings of scientific papers with ISBN number that will be indexed by the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Also, an Informal Digest will collect contributions in other categories with an open access on-line archiving option.
ETS'20 seeks original, unpublished contributions of the following types:
- Scientific Papers for the Formal Proceedings, presenting novel and complete research work
- Informal Contributions including case studies and work in progress on hot topics
- PhD Forum Contributions from students eager to discuss their on-going research
- Proposals for Panels, Embedded Tutorials, Special Sessions and Fringe Workshops
- Vendor Presentations focusing on new features of test related products
Key Dates for Scientific Papers
- Submission deadline December 9, 2019
- Notification of acceptance February 13, 2020
- Camera-ready manuscript April 1, 2020
- Görschwin Fey, TU Hamburg, email@example.com
- Maksim Jenihhin, TalTech, firstname.lastname@example.org